Wednesday 16 April 2008

A Productive Day

I've managed to finish off the second in the series of Paper Nation Decoupage Display Boards, Adults, and this week I've used Archaic papers and chipboard by Basic Grey to complete the Funky Fairys Stars and Strips Challenge.
This challenge has been an excellent reason to get on and use some of my Basic Grey stock. I've fallen into a really bad habit of obsessive stroking and creating excellent designs in my minds eye, but doing nothing about it. So thank you girls for giving me the push. You never know you might start to see some of my, minds eye, projects appearing quite soon.

4 comments:

Jozza said...

What an awesome card! So creative!!! Love it :o)

Thanks for joining in with the challenge xxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A fantastic card!! ^.^ Very imaginative!!

Thanks for joining us this week...hope to see you again x

Simply Shaz said...

I absolutley love this!Its fab :)
Well done you!
Thanks for joining in :)
Shaz x

Lou Sims said...

Fantastic card. Love the monster ! ! Many thanks for joining in with our challenge this week.