Thursday 17 April 2008

Arty Girlz Ribbon Challenge

Well this is my first attempt at a Bind-it-all project. My in-laws are off on a cruise in a couple of weeks and I thought that it might be nice for them to take a 6" mini album instead of a paper envelope stuffed full of photos. I've made it with ten pages and will add journelling and photos once MIL has decided which ones she would like to take. For the third project in a row I've used Two Scoops paper and cardstock stickers by Basic Grey. I promise something different for the next one.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh what a gorgeous book. Love the colors and the paper.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful book, great colours and the flower is fab

Unknown said...

Beautiful book, I *heart* that cute tree, and love wht you did with your ribbons!

Crissi Harvey said...

wonderful mini book love the tree nad the ribbons.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

Julie Allain said...

WOW You've done brilliantly with this weeks challenge Carolyn

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx