Saturday 19 April 2008

In the Pink

I got a bit excited with this weeks Rainbow Lady's Challenge: Beads. I had a hundred and one ideas going on but I settled on these two clipboards.

Both clipboards are covered in Anna Griffin papers, the letters are Papermania Swirls and Flowers chipboard letters altered with Adirondack Dabbers. The first clipboard is A5 in size, the small tag is dabbered grungeboard with beads from an Artisan Jewellry Kit threaded onto embrodery threads. The Second clipboard is A4 with microbeads used to create the flower heads on the right hand side.

2 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

I just love these clipboards Carolyn they are gorgeous and such a good idea.
Love the beading work too.
Many thanks for joining in
Love Cynthia x

Sammie said...

I particularly like the one with the bird and the beautiful bead dangles. Gorgeous!
SammieJay