Friday 11 April 2008

Leonie's ATC Challenge

Well this is the reason for starting my blog. I've been wanting to take part in a whole host of challenges but have just been watching from a far.
I find the field of marketing/branding really interesting and it intrigues me that shape and colour can hold such an impact on our subconscious. Over the last week my 'day' job has had me bar coding up loads of craft supplies for the shop, this means we can now keep accurate records on stock and sales.
The harsh reality of business vs creative visual impact, or is this just an ATC made from a tin label, who knows, who cares. I had a great time messing around with glue and paper.

1 comment:

Leonie pujol said...

Hi Carolyn

How right you are, as soon as I saw your card Heinz sprang to mind, and I even looked for something on the card to confirm it for me! Love it. I'm really glad you have started your blog, and lood forward to seeing more of your work.
xxx
Leonie