Sunday 13 April 2008

Leonie's Fab Friday Challenge #5

Excellent Challenge this week from Leonie. I've gone for more of a magician's theme. The top hat and wand are made from black shrink plastic, as I ran a craft evening last week for a local Brownie pack and they all thought their shrink plastic butterfly keyrings where 'magic' when they went all small and curly. The playing cards are from a pack that came out of a christmas cracker and the letters have been die cut using the X-Cut Impress Italic font, on self adhesive clear glitter vinyl. I must improve my skills with the camera as I haven't really captured the glitter sparkle and the shimmer of the pearl card properly.

2 comments:

Leonie pujol said...

Love it Carolyn, I like the way you have gone for a different look rather than fairy's etc. Brilliant work with the Shrink Plastic.
xxx
Leonie

sharon said...

Hi Carolyn
We've gone for similar themes on our ATC this week! I wanted a change from fairies and pink!
Love your packaging ATC as well. You are right about the power of advertising - something that gets into our subconciousness and we don't know it until we have spent a fortune in the supermarket!!!
Sharon
x