Friday 25 April 2008

Arty Girlz Background Challenge

I've put this card together for this weeks Arty Girlz Challenge - Handmade Backgrounds
I've used Perfect Pearls in Interference Violet with one of Funky Fairy's Pinkie Pops clear stamp for both of the layers, for the base layer I stamped several swirls with Perfect Medium and dusted with Interference Violet, for the strip layer I covered it with Perfect Medium and dusted all over, inked the stamp with perfect medium and stamped the first of the four swirls, when the stamp was removed it lifted the perfect pearl, I cleaned the stamp completely and repeated the process again until the strip was covered.
The same technique was used for the message on the tag, which reads, to brighten up your birthday, which is again from the Pinkie Pops stamp set. The tag and topper are from the pointed tag die-cut stencil set by x-cut Impress

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is wonderful. Love it.

Andrea, said...

beautiful card

Femmy said...

beautiful!!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very pretty & extremely elegant background. Thank you for taking part in my challenge.

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful card carolyn love the colour my fav.

thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx