Thursday 14 August 2008

Leonie's ATC Challenge - Highlights

Well this is my bash at Leonie's Highlights ATC Challenge. I feel that I've lost my mojo this week, I'm completely sucked into the Olympic Games and can't seem to tear myself away from the screen. One of the pleasures of being a SAHM I guess, it's great to share a lot of it with Chaz, at three and a half she's having a whale of a time doing forward rolls and balancing on one leg while the gymnastics are on. Anyway back to the ATC, both birds, swifts or swallows can anyone confirm, are highlighted differently. The bottom with Stickles in Diamond and the top one has been double stamped on a second colour card, raised on 3d foam and glazed, sorry the photos made it all look quite flat.

3 comments:

sharon said...

That's gorgeous Carolyn. My camera has just died so I can't post mine tonight!

Leonie pujol said...

Carolyn, your mojo is doing fine I recon, your ATC is beautiful. I must admit, I've got quite hooked on the Olympics as well!
xxxx
Leonie

sharon said...

There I was last night reading my copy of 'creativity' which I bought from my local do crafts stockist and you popped up on one of the pages! Well done - you must do a posting on your blog to celebrate. I am proud to know someone famous! I'll have to have a go at your lovely ideas.
xxx